Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny....Madlax even asked your WP coach for a scrimmage in the fall since we didn’t get a chance to hookup at NLF and he politely declined the offer. Amazingly he didn’t reach out to have that scrimmage since you’re all going to be in town. I know, I know, too much travel for some of your precious sons and it may still be above 80 degrees and dang it, they just might be too tired, again. I’m sure that’s why they didn’t reach out...lol! What a joke...enough said.

TIL..If you want to keep your top ranking, duck your toughest competition and beat up the same teams over and over. I'm looking at you WP.

Just make sure your boys aren’t late picking up the world champs at the airport tomorrow. We don’t want to keep the Donald and Melania waiting. Heard they have some special gifts for the champs, and it ain’t no t-shirt!

You’re sure all of your holdbacks have completed Drivers Ed, right? They’ll be driving some very precious cargo tomorrow! Are the 2023 DC Dog players going to help you guys out, or do you save them for games?