Originally Posted by Anonymous
ask your friend how bad your daughter got beat this summer. whatever they are doing is working and working way better than what your doing

Fake news, but hilarious to see you lash out when called out! Why not just answer the question? Are you embarrassed because you don’t want to admit what you did last year is lame? While you’re at it, why did you post on social media that you won a box tournament when you didn’t. All dressed up in tee shirts you didn’t earn. Remember the boys 91 team that blew every other team out, you were supposed to play them in the championship, coaches agreed not to so you wouldn’t be embarrassed. As soon as the boys left, your team ran over and grabbed tee shirts they didn’t earn and claimed to be champions. Just wondering why you pulled such a weasel move?

I have friends on 91. Technically, 91 forfeited. The 91 coaches did not want to play a girls team. Silly in my opinion, but their call. A forfeit is a loss. I'm not saying the whole social media blitz after was correct. I personally wouldn't advertise a win by forfeit. But, it was still technically a win. The 91 coaches were shocked JS was pushing it out on social media and not happy about it at all. Neither was the 91 parents. To be honest, if you know JS even a little, you'd know he would probably collect his t-shirts and advertise the win. It's his business. I suspect the 91 coaches won't make that same mistake again.

Also as an aside, this year, the YJ 2025 team would need to enter in the Bantam division. That is 7th *AND* 8th-grade boys. If they can do it, kudos to them, but it's going to be tough.

Well whoever this is is clearly trying to stir nonsense Just went and looked and both teams boys 91 and Girls team took a group photo Both teams together. So carry on with your life. You wasted 40 minutes of my time to find the post. Lets knock this off
Management

^^THIS^^