Hawks are the clear #1 in this division followed by Looney's and 91. After that I think its pretty even but based on what I saw at tryouts this year FCA and 91 seemed to have the most talent; again I am excluding the Hawks. Both had athletic attack and midfield and I think these two team will have the best defenses; big and fast, at the 26 level. I was impressed with both tryouts.[/quote]

Looneys and 91 has some really good kids. There are talented kids in the Elite division. Cant wait for the fall tournaments [/quote]

based on summer play hawks, blc, looneys, diamondbacks, madlax, crabs, 91, aylc, vlc. who will it be this year?
[/quote]

Whoever has the most holdbacks..Very simple equation in MD.. Most Holdbacks= Most Victories [/quote]

Or weekly practices starting in less than 2 weeks. Fall tournaments. Winter weekly practices, outside. Practice 3X/ week starting on February. Early spring tournaments. Spring league against top competition. 4 top summer tournaments. Combine that with a team of excellent lacrosse players and great coaching, that's the equation. You end up with a dominant team of players that believe in themselves, their teammates and their coaches.[/quote]

Plus the kids born before 10/07, they help too.[/quote]

Work harder on the field than you do making excuses.