Originally Posted by Anonymous
Removing the Hawks from the equation so we don't need to hear the arguing about hold backs. Who were the big winners from tryouts. Not DC or VA, just MD 2026 teams. Interested to hear people's thoughts of how things shook out after tryouts and where teams stand.

Hawks are the clear #1 in this division followed by Looney's and 91. After that I think its pretty even but based on what I saw at tryouts this year FCA and 91 seemed to have the most talent; again I am excluding the Hawks. Both had athletic attack and midfield and I think these two team will have the best defenses; big and fast, at the 26 level. I was impressed with both tryouts.

Looneys and 91 has some really good kids. There are talented kids in the Elite division. Cant wait for the fall tournaments

based on summer play hawks, blc, looneys, diamondbacks, madlax, crabs, 91, aylc, vlc. who will it be this year?

Whoever has the most holdbacks..Very simple equation in MD.. Most Holdbacks= Most Victories

Or weekly practices starting in less than 2 weeks. Fall tournaments. Winter weekly practices, outside. Practice 3X/ week starting on February. Early spring tournaments. Spring league against top competition. 4 top summer tournaments. Combine that with a team of excellent lacrosse players and great coaching, that's the equation. You end up with a dominant team of players that believe in themselves, their teammates and their coaches.

Plus the kids born before 10/07, they help too.