Originally Posted by Anonymous
Had a great conversation with mom from Bethesda at NLF , she actually laughed when i told her Hawks parents said they were all 10 or 11 years old, they are probably more like 12 or 13 she said .i would like to see CoachC 2025 team play Hawks , that game would be exact same age ,,and yes i am a long island parent tired of the NLF and all these tournaments allowing older kids to play down. Call them hold backs, call them on grade, its cheating ! I am an Exspress 2026 parent and i am tired of it , someone needs to fix it before someone gets hurt its crazy , Hockey and Soccer figured it out

Fact - there are 2 hold backs on Hawks. Fact - they added a kid who is bigger then the biggest kid last year. Fact - the giant middie is actually 11 years old as I would not believe it at all until I saw a birth certificate. These kids have been playing together since they were 4 years old. These kids don't get told what plays to run, they run them themselves. I know it is a tough pill to swallow, but there coach has collected the best talent in the AA county area at this age and keeps them. Get used to it because they ain't going anywhere and all the crying you want to spout on about is not going to help YOUR kid.

Another typical dense post about how the 13 year old hawks are “the best”. Your son would never be able to compete on his own age based team. Poor dad. You have issues.

Whatever helps you sleep at night on that big pile of salty L's!