Originally Posted by Anonymous
If they left
Where did they go

Baseless rumors that will be debunked soon enough.
who cares. The team has lost its image after the stunt they pulled in the NLF .

Totally agree. They are the opposite of what youth sports are all about.

Coming from a Madlax holdback parent, your words come up kinda empty, don’t you think? Question. Are you a parent of a holdback or one of the Madlax double holdbacks? Or maybe you are the parent of one of the 2023 guest players from the DC Dogs? Your kid will be driving this year, right? How exciting. Or maybe you’re a holdback parent from one of the other DC 2023 teams that on occasion plays for the “2024” (ha ha ha!) Madlax “pick up” team? I’m guessing you are none of these things. You don’t even have any kids do you? Thinking you’re just your everyday, run of the mill sicko troll. I nailed it, right?

I think we can stop now with the complaining regarding the holdback issue. most 2024 elite players will either be playing jv or varsity this year which would translate to playing against older and bigger kids. deal with it. as far as the whole Wolfpack up and leave, u made your bed now sleep in it.

If one is discussing JV or Varsity, the holdback issue is diminished, but not irrelevant. But this is a grade based forum, where holdbacks are still trying to steal glory. Holdbacks are a terrible part of lacrosse.