Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody know about diamondbacks heard they wont have a team neither will the 2025 diamondbacks. Heard the kids went to true 10 kids, sidewinders a little bit, and some to aylc (the goalie and a defender). I saw a kid from diamondbacks at Bethesda tryouts he looked really good. I think if he gets the deal he might accept

Email the directors and ask. You have a better chance of getting a straight answer. But here is my 2¢ since you didn’t ask for it. Too many clubs. Talent dilutes. Clubs fold. Unfortunately it is now the norm. Diamondbacks is probably gone thanks to yet another club starting up, and in two years time, True will be folding teams as well. Just like Eastside, just like Peninsula.
It’s a shame for the players, because this is all about the parents and their egos, not the kids, especially at 2025,26,27 and 28 levels. Here’s some advice, don’t sink $2K into a new club that has no roots. Stick to the clubs that have been around for longer than 10 years, that have solid recruiting in place for the high school teams, that have history.