Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seniority???? It was the 2024 team. They mentioned the new stud on the team why didn’t they mention him. Because they are gutless cheaters and didn’t want to get caught. This proves they bring in older 2023’s who play down or kids who aren’t even rostered on their normal 2024 team to play in these big tournaments. By the way MD parents I’m sure little Chad/Brad loved getting his picture taken with that championship t-shirt on but how did he feel when ringers were brought in and took his field time away to win this past summer?

You know, this practice is common place with developmental type teams, or teams that have a hard time getting enough kids to field a team, just struggling to stay afloat. But I must say, I'm not aware of any elite teams that do this, besides Madlax of course, where it is a very well known practice. It's very hard to keep this sort of thing a secret, since many of our kids are friends via social media. The Madlax kids actually brag about it to my kid. Based on this organizations well earned reputation, it really should not surprise anyone.