Originally Posted by Anonymous
My kid is a 2020 and I read this thread for entertainment purposes since our boy never played for Outlaws. Being now at the end of the club scene and seeing my son committed to a good school I would respectfully recommend you not waste time with negative nonsense. We rolled around in similar club drama over the years and looking back I regret it. It did nothing for my son. If you don't like a club move on. Other families may make different choices and that is fine. Don't forget club lacrosse is, first and foremost, a business and these guys approach it that way. Yeah, they care about your kids, but they care about their own business much, much more. Never get that confused. Keep in mind that coming on here and bashing a club coach doesn't help your kid get better. It is wasted energy. Find a supplemental coach for extra 1:1 or small group work. Oh, and push academics for your son, get a top quality SAT/ACT tutor when the time comes and take the test early and often. The stronger your son is in that department the more choices he will have and the smoother the recruiting will go....

I definitely agree. Everyone I know would stay away from the Rebels based on the continuance of unscrupulous tactics and PB is still around. Let's end this post.