Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to the Igloo Windchill team and the program as a whole? Rumor is that Windchill is built with B-level talent and Frostbite are mostly 1st time travel players. Any truth to this?

They have not one anything in years and ending at the WSYL left a bad taste in their mouths.

Seems like they added b players to a what was descent AA team . Gonna be a long season for them

I know that at least 6+ of their very best players have gone to Taz and WP. Likely there are more than that. This team will struggle to win any games this year. Too bad. They were a solid team. Taz and WP will benefit handsomely, however. Taz lost no one and added some good ones. They were “good” last year. They will be “very good” this year. Even more talent for WP. Good luck to the coaches trying to keep them all happy with playing time.

the "very best" from a B+ to A level team means very little. i think you need to slow down with the superlatives. i've seen that team play this past season and to say the other teams with 'benefit handsomely' from them is a bit of a stretch. one can argue that they wouldn't improve the two teams who were already very good. that igloo team seem to be left with scraps and now a B team, and if what youre saying is true, we can expect them to play in lower brackets. so igloo will just sit here and take it to the chin?

Igloo is in trouble this year and they will go into hiding. They have two b teams for this upcoming season. Taz added talent and didn’t cut anyone so what are they carrying 30 on roster ? Wolfpack’s still very strong

Who really cares ? You yenta lacrosse parent .