Originally Posted by Anonymous
I cannot disagree with you more. If it was a sinking ship how are there two current healthy organizations currently running in the outlaws and the rebels? Both had successful years. As for your question on why someone would leave and take the same players this happens all the time in business. Law firms, accounting firms, any type of business commonly have younger associates leave and start out on their own taking business with them. As for player return Most of the outlaws teams had over a 90% return rate. Some had 100% return rate. If you equal that out over all the teams the 2023 team would not cause the return rate to go under 90%. My sons teams had 100 percent return rate almost every year.

The fact that hundreds of kids left the Outlaws and joined the Rebels shows that the PB and MB are actually liked by the paying customers. MB and PB also enjoyed an over 90 percent return of players when they were with the Outlaws. If they were such bad people, as some of these post suggest, then there is no explanation for all the families who knew MB very well that followed him to the Rebels from the Outlaws and all the kids who return to play on a Brennan run team year after year. These are facts that makes me believe the positive posts about them are correct.The facts do not show they are bad people. If they were, all those families who knew them and players who played for them for years would have not joined the Rebels. That is just common sense if you think about it.

Lets face it, outlaws were a sinking ship with a bad reputation. If they were so successful, there would’ve been no logical reason to start a new club using the same players. I don’t know where you are getting this 90% return rate stat from as your 2023 team became a shell of itself in just a few seasons. Forming the rebels was nothing more than a hail mary for MB/PB to continue running a club team.

The fact that hundreds of kids left the Outlaws and joined the Rebels shows that the PB and MB are actually liked by the paying customers. MB and PB also enjoyed an over 90 percent return of players when they were with the Outlaws. If they were such bad people, as some of these post suggest, then there is no explanation for all the families who knew MB very well that followed him to the Rebels from the Outlaws and all the kids who return to play on a Brennan run team year after year. These are facts that makes me believe the positive posts about them are correct.The facts do not show they are bad people. If they were, all those families who knew them and players who played for them for years would have not joined the Rebels. That is just common sense if you think about it.

Lets face it, outlaws were a sinking ship with a bad reputation. If they were so successful, there would’ve been no logical reason to start a new club using the same players. I don’t know where you are getting this 90% return rate stat from as your 2023 team became a shell of itself in just a few seasons. Forming the rebels was nothing more than a hail mary for MB/PB to continue running a club team.

Rebels did not have a successful year. That's laughable.