Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you want real information about Pat and Mike Brennan read this post. My kids have played for Brennan teams for at least 7 years. This includes playing for the Outlaws and Rebels. I have friends on many age group teams. The one thing you have to know about both of them is that they are honest when it comes to player evaluations. That may explain some of these negative posts. Seven years ago when my son went to the Outlaws I too thought it may be a big mistake based on the negative post on this forum. My kids do not come from a powerhouse high school and we rely 100 percent on Mike and Pat for player development and recruitment. For years we followed what they said and one son is now playing D1 at a top school and the other son is getting more looks and interest from colleges that I thought could never happen. They both have always given what they said they would give.Our teams always played in the best tournaments against the best teams and best for recruitment. Playing these top teams for years has developed all the kids at a faster pace. Do we get beat by a lot sometimes-- yes. We played the crabs. Lost. However the sidelines were filled with college coaches and they expressed interest in our players after that game. This happens often. Its not about the wins and loses. Its about development in the younger years and college exposure when the kids get older. They have done a great job with that and with the teams my kids have played for. They give a lot to charity and have food drives. They give helmets, gloves, bags, fall uniforms, different spring uniforms, around 8 tournaments , 50 practices, indoor practices, and a lot of clothes. The most important part of playing for the Brennans is the college exposure you will get when the kids get older and playing the best of the best during the younger years and your kid will get better. They have led my kids and many others to better places that they would not have been without them. The only thing you have to worry about with them is if your kid is not good they will tell you that and in my opinion that is not a bad thing. However many times when they tell the truth to a parent they get bashed here. My first son was not always a D1 prospect. He was a middle level kid. Brennan evaluated him as such. Did I come on here and bash the evaluator-- no. He told us what my son needed to do to get better. We followed the advice offered and he is now a success story, All the bad stuff you are reading here most likely comes from someone who does not know them well or has an ax to grind. I'm so glad that 7 years ago I ignored all the posts on this site. It worked out great for us.

Great, maybe your son can get recruited to Dowling or another bankrupt school. I prefer to stay with winners. PB will only lead you down a dark hallway.

You definitely have a good point.

All the positive, negative postings about PB are all opinions, so what does it all amount to; NOTHING!