Originally Posted by Anonymous
being a parent of a child who didn't make an "A" team we are looking for options of the next tier lax club. not looking to go to a "B" team from the big lax clubs because I've seen that those teams seem to struggle. I'm not coming on here looking to stir the pot or put down lax clubs. I know its a lil late but looking for best options for my child. thanks and please no negativity

Try the Force supplemental tryout. I heard True Blue has low numbers at tryouts as well.

also..... Outlaws, Hitmen, Recon

Don't take this the wrong but; does he really want to play? Remember, if someone really wants something, they will find a way, if they don't they will find excuses... Additionally, lacrosse is not the answer to all things, if need be, move on to bigger and better things.

Don't listen to this BadPerson. As a 9th grader your kid has plenty of time to get better at lacrosse. Look for a team where he will get playing time and practice minutes. You should see in tryouts where he stands amongst the other players. The end game is for your son to have fun by actually getting playing time and be the best player he can be by 12th grade. Also stay away from teams with daddy coaches who fill up 3 or 4 spots while the other 20+ players fight over 6 spots.