Originally Posted by Anonymous
being a parent of a child who didn't make an "A" team we are looking for options of the next tier lax club. not looking to go to a "B" team from the big lax clubs because I've seen that those teams seem to struggle. I'm not coming on here looking to stir the pot or put down lax clubs. I know its a lil late but looking for best options for my child. thanks and please no negativity

Try the Force supplemental tryout. I heard True Blue has low numbers at tryouts as well.

also..... Outlaws, Hitmen, Recon

Don't take this the wrong but; does he really want to play? Remember, if someone really wants something, they will find a way, if they don't they will find excuses... Additionally, lacrosse is not the answer to all things, if need be, move on to bigger and better things.

That's just an ignorant statement and the person wasn't asking for your sage advice on whether or not his son should continue with lacrosse or not. The parent was asking for options. Give practical advice and leave the parenting to the parent. The arrogance you display is beyond words and maybe the parent and/or the kid just wants to be involved with lacrosse and has no further aspirations beyond travel and highschool. Get off your soap box and give practical advice or shut up.

Sounds like a nerve was hit there Pops! Kid was with an organization (B team) for a couple of years, wanted to move up to the A team, it didn't happen. Now, you come on here looking for so called B team options. Be real, and now you're upset about what someone posted on this forum...Go surf the web and find a small organization B team. Not looking to stir the pot...

You are missing the point. The person was asking for advice on different programs and not on whether or not his kid still wanted to play. I am sure you meant no harm but stay you should either provide that advice or not comment. These forums digress because people like to interject their own thoughts instead of responding to a question or providing appropriate advice.