Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Long Island is probably the top program overall. Hard to argue that if you're looking at 2020-2025. However, they are also the shadiest and biggest bunch of money grabbers. So by having this site affiliated with them, which it is, it makes the whole thing suspect. Even if the guy running it is the most honest guy in the world there is a conflict of interest that is plain as day.

What evidence do you have that indicates 91 is the “shadiest and biggest money grabbers”? Simply because they are the biggest and most successful club in the country? The club is a top tier club in all respects and I’m not just talking about winning T-shirt’s. How many teams do you know with no holdbacks? Or how many WSYL teams went into that with 100% their own kids? The answer to both questions is two. The 2024 91 Wolfpack and the 2023 91 Bandits. You think that’s shady?? That’s the exact opposite of shady. For those two grades, 91 is the least shady of likely all teams. And, it’s by far the most professional run organization that I am aware of, and I’m aware. It’s also one of the most expensive teams out there, no question about it. But you get what you pay for. At this point, you sound like just another mindless jealous hater.

Bandits just took 3 reclassed 2022s so I guess you don't know as much as you think. As for a professionally run organization, that's a joke. Their office staff can take days to get back to you if they even do at all. If by professional you mean focused mostly on profits at the expense of anything else, you're spot on. How was Laxfest again? Play any good teams? No, but you were stuck going and probably bitched the whole way on how it was a waste of your time. At least you didn't have to #WolfPackUpAndLeave from that tournament.