Originally Posted by Anonymous

"Nissan WSYL/Inside Lacrosse 13U Final World Rankings" just came out. BBL ranked 2nd.

I wouldn't be bragging about this BBL parent. The hard reality is going to take hold next summer.

Here we go.. he's back trolling the jersey board. I'll play.. what's this hard reality that's brewing in that melon of yours?

Guess you'll have to wait and see. Hopefully you guys won't see Wolfpack, Madlax, Eclipse or Taz in the fall or summer.

I see you're family is back from your annual Busch Gardens vacation and you'd been hitting the sauce hard again because you're not making any sense. The whole point of being in a top lax club IS to play the top teams and hopefully win and be competitive. We hate blowing out inferior teams because it's a total waste of time. You wouldn't know that because your son is on a B team and play weak teams. Plus you're teaching him to be afraid of playing good teams which will turn him into a wimp like you are. That's ok with me. By the way, do your homework, we'd played all the teams (except Eclipse) you mentioned and we're looking forward to playing them again. Keep hitting the sauce wimp.

Wow. I seem to have really got under your skin. Good luck with your season.