Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I lost? No, i'm an adult. Also not the parent of an Express kid. Clearly you think you're on the field.

It's okay, you should be used to losing by now, you're from NY

Dude, guessing you’re a Marylander, home of Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. Nothing anywhere is even close. Baltimore is like some Central American cities I’ve been too, my God, rats and murders is all it’s good for. Crooked politicians and losers is what it’s known for.[/quote]

Not a MD dad here, but how many MD club teams do you think you have played that come from the Baltimore inner city? LOL. Thats like linking Hempstead to Express or Team 91 to Wyandanch because they are in NY. The places I have watched my son play in Baltimore/surrounding areas have been nice. And almost always turf![/quote]

Totally wrong, Baltimore is Maryland and Maryland is Baltimore. It's disgusting. "Almost always turf" really? that's supposed to impress anyone? come on Md daddy, own up to your Baltimore roots. Maryland is the syphilis of America. [/quote]

LOL, you can't win on the field so now you reach. Don't know if it's more sad or funny. Lacrosse, I know you're from New York, but focus on lacrosse here. Go read your response and then think about the fact you are on a youth lax website and are being trolled up and down the board and people are getting a response from you like that. Just food for thought!!