Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sounds like the ramblings of a bitter parent who's kid didnt make the team. You better pray they have a 3rd team so your son has somewhere to play and you can ruin him by acting like a lax mental patient on the sidelines. I think the team store is open if you wanna buy yourself a tee shirt. I'll pay for the name on the back of it: " Closet Fan" RED AND BLACK ALL DAY FOOL!!!

Sorry but my son didnt try out for the Rebels. You can make excuses all you want, but the facts are clearly there. Anyone trying out or not trying out can see what a mess Rebels was. And how they didnt live up to what they said while recruiting last year. People on this thread even spoke about how they didnt give the kids all the gear they promised. Again, if that's what you want to buy into, then go ahead. Best of luck.

I've seen the same thing in other sports as well. Here is the list of things you get for your thousands of dollars and you end up getting half. Too bad these travel teams whether or be lacrosse, football, soccer can't be held accountable and refund partial tuition for the things they don't deliver on.