Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Outlaws had a great program until they got greedy and started two teams per grade! The mistake that the Rebels made was rolling whole teams over from Outlaws and not forming all new teams! If you notice all the new clubs have one team per grade, they don't have a second money grab team! I give PB a lot of credit for building a once great club but to many side deals with coaches and commitments to parents that never came to pass! Even in today's world your word still means something to most people and he let a lot of people down that were committed to the club!

Rebels only have 1 team per grade

According to their website, not anymore... they added another team at the 2025 and 2027 levels. So much for only 1 team per grade.

They’re full of lies. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Absolutely full of lies. Now they are trying to do what they advertised last year was against their philosophy. They said last year when the put out their organisation that they were always going to be one team per grade. I dont think they are going to be able field 2 teams anyway after how their teams performed this year. But anyone who trusts what they say and signs up for them are just fools.

I don't know, that Rebels 2021 team has parents that are all in. They are a unique bunch.