Interesting thoughts, sprinkled with a lot of would’ve, could’ve, should’ves. Admittedly, I have a small sample size for Eclipse, seeing them lose to a slightly above average Express team easily in the out bracket of a tourney in LI. I did not get to see them play at NLF, but they had a nice tourney. So, move em up to the BBl grouping, and True IL down. That doesn’t mean they are on par with Hawks, Lax Black, or Tommyknockers. BBL is a very good team, but again, not on par with those three. It’s just an opinion guy, Outside of the NLF opener, won by the Hawks, any other tourney we played in with Lax Black, they won. That’s not easy, or lucky. I’ll Leave it to a Lax Black parent to chime in about the Tommyknockers, a team Eclipse didn’t play. P.s. You seem to think that winning highly competitive, intense games is lucky...it’s a skill, which Hawks and Lax Black have developed. Tommyknockers had their first taste, and showed very well. Maybe next time they use the experience gained to get over the hump. I would not be surprised.