For sure, tough year for 91, but I've seen them against many of the teams I've grouped them with, some on multiple occasions, and they handled their biz. They were better early, I'll give you that, and probably struggled mightily against those above them (Tommyknockers beat them soundly at NLF), but they never quit. As far as seeing/playing against these teams, think about which teams were at the two NLF's (prob 75%+ of above), and sprinkle in several other top-end tourneys over the Summer in LI, PA, CT, and there you have it. Forgot about Eclipse and Igloo, both in the last grouping. It's far from scientific, just what I've seen first hand. It was a long, fun Summer, and I saw some very good teams for the first time (Bethesda, Princeton, Tommyknockers), and met some very cool people from Colorado, Mass, Cali, and Md. Despite what you read here, there are more nice folks at these tourneys than not nice folks. Keep those sticks in your hands boys, a lot of talent spread out around this list...sky's the limit! See you on the circuit...too soon!