Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are the top teams in this age group. Who after yellow jackets?

My daughter played this year and except for YJ, Jesters and possibly Liberty most of the teams had some 3rd grade players on their roster but all were competitive with each other with the YG team being the head of the class. I am sure a lot of teams will look to keep their core and add maybe three or four girls to the roster. If your daughter has only played PAL you may want to choose a place where you know she will get playing time not just a top team, because they start traveling out of state in 5th and it stinks to go down to MD spend $700 for the weekend and not have her play that much.

Good luck

Neither Liberty team did very well this weekend. Only beating a 2028 team. If you think any of these organizations are loyal to any kids at this point, you are wrong. These kids are 10. They will be shifting and changing for at least the next 2 years. Everything I have heard about Jesters is that it is a nice organization but will never be competitive. Not sure what that is based off. At this point pick what works best for your family, but don’t be surprised if they get shifted from A to B. So many girls are just learning how to play. People guessing who the best team team is are just spitballing.