Originally Posted by Anonymous
How awesome has the 2021 class become? The talent level is breathtaking and amazing. The top 6-8 clubs have a chance at winning against each other. The parity has made this such an exciting group to watch. 1 or 2 dominant teams made this age group boring during the middle school years. I am sure that the college coaches are chomping at the bit for September 1st. Congratulate your daughters for all of their hard work and dedication. They all deserve the opportunities they will receive.

Who do you consider the top 6-8? Mass Elite #1, YJ, Capital, SW, M&D in no particular order after Mass Elite. That is 5. Heros, Steps and who would be the last top 8 team? Not trolling, just curious.

So walk us through the logic that has you self proclaiming undisputed #1??? Yes we saw your post after the G8 showcase., where you squeaked by some teams in a showcase, great job All the very top teams that may be considered to take top spot trade wins, and do so at the championship format tournaments. None of them are so bold to claim to be undisputed #1. All these teams go to the same tournaments all summer long, take turns wining the big tournaments. What exactly did Mass Elite do that you keep posting undisputed#1?

I have no time for Mass Elite after their antics last year at Capital Cup. B team was losing to us at halftime in the semifinals and they brought down a bunch A team girls for the second half. Classy.

Fortunately, they lost the finals...

I saw Elevate do the same thing this summer. Pathetic. All so the Director can post a pic with the T-shirt on Social Media! Made the girls who didnt play feel really good.