I have a simple question to ask the Board of OBLL, why would you have 7th and 8th graders inside at the Sports Hub and have the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Grades play a "TRUE" full field at Mitchell, FOD and BURNS. You should be ashamed of yourselves for doing this! Is it because the younger Express teams played on a full field? We all payed the same amount of money, but you put players that are twice the size of others on half of a field (width-wise). Don't tell me "luck of the draw". If you are going to run a league, invest your time and do it right. I won't argue that you are making money, unless you continue this shameful behavior. Do the right thing by the teams, do the right thing by the boys, do the right thing by the program. This was a 60 degree day and we are playing on a field that is "half" the width of the real field. Are you telling me that there was no "real" field available in all of the Town of Oyster Bay. Hmm? Once again, the board of OBLL should be ashamed. Simply put!!!!!