Gotta love this forum. Very similar to Cafe Pharma and other platforms for people to complain and be heard. I hope many people who read this take all of it with a grain of salt and make your own personal decision for your child and his future. Don't get involved in the politics and business side........let your kid play and be coached by the best.

Yes, I am a Rebel parent. No I do not yell that loud but I have enjoyed the experience and the coaching that my 9 year old received all season long. It may not be D1 College Coaching but my son isn't playing in college yet.....remember he is 9.

As with all things in life, building a foundation is important. Hopefully the coach above would agree. I grew up playing and loving baseball. The 2028 coaching staff led by Bobby Moltisanti,Tom and Matt has been a huge blessing. These coaches have been extremely encouraging, created a true meritocracy and have brought a cerebral approach that any coach would appreciate. Coaching is the difference at this level and I hope my son is lucky enough to make the team again next year.

For everyone else who is reading this and not commenting, I would highly urge you to consider this team next year. Sign up for tryouts and see with your own eyes.
Cracking the starting lineup will be hard but last time I checked life isn't easy. What we have accomplished in such a short time has been a lot of fun. We have been together for less than a year and we never grab players from other teams.....we come to the field, learn and WIN..........oh yeah, parents may yell too.

Much Love
Uncle Chi Chi