Just found this Forum. Heard about it at a tournament last week. WOW!

My son plays for the Hawks he is 10 he turns 11 July 18. He is a starting midfielder and above average size. I also coach many of the Hawks in Football and Basketball at travel and AAU level. If you think the Hawks have big kids go to a Football or basketball game for a higher level team. Our kids are not big when you think of the elite athletes in our area. LI dads would not want to see some of those kids with a lacrosse stick in their hands big fast coordinated nasty and yes they are all the correct age.

Point is better athletes are playing lacrosse and the day of the little guy with the great stick dominating is over. Look at college. The best teams their best players are all former standout football and basket ball players. MD, Loyola, Yale, Penn. UVA, Ohio st,, Duke etc. Read the bios. The common denominator is big fast strong tough. Not LI or MD PA or NJ. At least the best players.

My 8 yr old is the same size as my 10 yr old so I can’t wait in two years to watch all the crazies scream at him and tell him he should be driving to the game etc.