Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Which team is better on Long Island? Express AA or 91 AA. And if the answer is Express, take away their face off kid and who wins? Pros and cons of each team? I am trying to decide which team would be best for my son. Honest answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

My opinion is that 91 was probably the better team last year and definitely was the year before (3rd grade...). More recently I think that Express seems to be the better club. I believe the coach of Express is in his 2nd year with them. 91 lost to the Outlaws last weekend. 91 didn't play the game that i've seen them play but still, the Outlaws??
Why say take a kid away from the team? If he's with the team he's with the team. Unless he's going somewhere that you know about.
I would agree with another poster that the top face off guys are Express, 91 then Igloo. 91 has a real good goalie and seems to make stops that many others at this age aren't yet. The Laxechusetts goalie was small but was great! Note: I am NOT the parent of a goalie or face off kid.

NO team is unbeatable. Any team that adds a strong player at a pivotal position, has a chance.