I say this all of the time about M&D and people act like I'm crazy. It's a joke. Some of the coaches at M&D are good coaches who just happen to have daughters on the teams. Others are parents w/ some lax knowledge who embed themselves on a team so daughter(s)-dear can play. And some times they play more than or instead of stronger players. It ridiculous - BUT other clubs have the same problem (heros, hoco, nems, etc). Other club sports have the same problem too. What do you do ?? My son's soccer club won't allow parent coaches and it costs a fortune because they have to pay certified coaches. You would think some of these parents would be honest with themselves and step aside and "just be a parent watching my daughter" - as I've heard one parent claim he wants to do but never will because it ensures the daughter(s) spot on the team. What happens when daughter(s) should be cut or not be playing but they're not cut cause mom/dad is the coach ?? What do you do when daughter(s) isn't performing and is playing instead of stronger players ? What do you do when daughter(s) can't do what is needed of them and teammates and other parents are furious because they're or their daughters aren't getting the opportunities they should ?? Do the girls w/ parent coaches continue to play and/or get to stay on the team in lieu of stronger players cause of their parents ?? What do you do when very experience attackers and midfielders are jumping up and down begging for the ball while daughter(s) hold on to it like their life depends on it ?? I'd love an answer but I don't think there is one

I know of at least 3 of these teams who's entire offenses revolves around getting the ball to "daughters". On the other end of the field I know of 2 teams w/ daughters who consistently get beat on defense. I know of teams where midfielders sit out in rotations while daughter(S) on attack and defense play all but 5 minutes of games. Some even leave mid and go to attack or defense. Again - what do you do.

my daughter doesn't have to deal with this any longer and I am so glad.

M&D bills itself as the best club in the county (CR actually makes that proclamation)., They should be able to find good coaches and not rely on parents.

And as one of the most expensive clubs around the parents shouldn't tolerate it. If you tolerate it then it's on you. If enough people complained they'd take care of it. Until enough people complain you're stuck with it.