Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'd love to see a Hawk's parent post the real month and birth year of their starting lineup. I'd suggest that trashy bald Hawks dad with the beard and no shoes, but it's unlikely he knows how to use a computer. There is no way all of those Hawks are the same age as LI 2026's who are Nov 07-Oct 08, some even younger because they play up vs down. Bottom line lax should switch to birth year to avoid this. Nice showing by the Hawks coach yelling about LI toughness during the game btw, that's a terrible sign of leadership if he can be rattled by opposing parents during a game they're winning. I hope the Hawks kids liked their t shirts, though I doubt they fit them.

He probably should not have even acknowledged the trashy LI dad that was yelling "you're dirty coach, your team plays dirty" but he did.

Even the ref had to tell the sidelines when they took a break from crying at him that "we're playing NCAA rules guys, there's supposed to be contact"

I am a 91 parent that was watching this game. The Express parents were not yelling about the legal contact. From what I saw they were yelling about the constant checks/slashes to the head. There were a lot of them from the Hawks players and that can't be denied. I thought the refs did a decent job besides that.
The size difference was amazing. Anyone can say that all the kids on the Hawks are the same age as the kids from any LI club. It is clearly a lie. If you believe that there are no 12 year olds (maybe even 13) playing on the Hawks, you're living in denial.