Originally Posted by Anonymous
He plays for a local club right now and loves lacrosse, he has lots of friends on that team.

Which is why we stayed with it. He will be ready for the next level, next year (7th) most likely with more competitive tournaments. I thought LE is a club you go to at the older levels, high school.

The BBL Elite team is very hard to make but a great team. I guess its worth a shot. And I will see how he feels at the end of the summer.

Yes, LE is traditionally more of a draw in high school. If he really loves it, then give Helix a shot. As I said above, if he really progresses, the Elite team is always a great option. That being said, as with every club, each age group is very different. For example, as far as NJ teams go, the 2024 BBL Elite team is one of the top teams, but at 2025, Mad Dog is the better team, and BBL Elite and Tri-State have typically dominated the 2023 age group. If he is an outgoing kid, he will have no problem fitting in on a new team, and hopefully, there is a decent group of parents to socialize with on tournament weekends. A toxic group of parents can destroy the whole experience.