Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 2019 team was outstanding. Beat LE, Edge, LB3, 3D, Sweetlax, etc. the few times they played over the last few years; split several close games with Prime Time and Laxachusetts, which were outstanding at 2019. Never lost to Patriot, Riot, or any other NJ team, ever. Won 2 or 3 tournaments each year. The team had very little turnover and they got better each year with outstanding coaching.
The younger teams aren't as strong and parents are more apt to chase the shiny object now and move from team to team seeking 7th grade immortality rather than have some patience. More turnover is rarely a good thing, because there are fewer and fewer good kids each year.

Who are you talking about? Club teams are different from year to year. Coaches, how the club treats the team. Sounds like your son happened to be on a "special" team from whatever club you are talking about.

I have two sons, one happens to be on a "special" team from the club we play for. The older boys team takes kids just to fill the team, fired the head coach without a replacement. I see it first hand how the teams are treated, are you saying I should have patience and keep paying for a team the club could care less about?