I think that the kights and outlaws merging, can only make that team outlaw select stronger,, if they take a few of the stronger kids and make it like an A B situation. If they keep the teams separate, then i guess it wont be much different than the last few years.

What tournaments is Legacy entering anyway?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's remember the age group here. 4 or 5 years ago, these 2026 kids were 5-6 years old. Sure, there may have been an Outlaws team years ago that was good (check other forums)... doesn't mean it translates to every age group being good. As these kids get older, there will be teams besides the top 3 (whatever you want to call it) that will compete and possibly be on top. The 2026 Outlaw group from last year was solid for a second-tier team... I recall some athletic, but rather small, middies and attack. Couple of big defenseman. Solid #1 goalie. They won a few tourneys too.

Same can be said about a handful of the Knights players. They haven't won any tourneys, but if you break the team down, there are a couple of quality kids in middie, attack and the goalie is solid.