Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dukes Nationals is NOT second best behind Madlax at 2024 we gave you a beating at Naptown in the championship game last yearI think it was 10-3 not positive, whatever the score it was a LOT to LIttle and we beat Brotherly Love in the Semis by a score of 7-6 and that game could have gone either way. With our team not even breaking the top 10 in the World Series Rankings (which is another story in itself not sure how that happened) but regardless Dukes Nationals is not even top 10 at 2024.

Dukes had 1 sub played 7 games and had just beat Taz in the best game of the weekend. BBL championship game didn’t matter. Dukes team that played Fall Battle by the Bay would have no prob vs BBL or Brotherly Love.
your ranks are lower because the team is made up of kids from all over. If you put it into perspective, Dukes should roll over every team but they don’t . Plan and simple .

My kid could play with Philly kids anytime. With Dukes he plays with MD, NY, CT, FL, MI, VA, & NH kids. In 2 years has played at 14 college fields, coached by many of their players. This summer went 16-3 and this Fall Finished second to #1 team in country. Been ranked 5th in country having split with Taz, losing to Madlax and not playing the other 3 ahead of them. Say what you want about G - we have had a great experience and my kid has made some great friends through the team. After the last two mini camps with the Defense they picked up since Aug; I would put them up against anyone. Will be a great summer, See you at Naptown again!!

Thanks G. Endless promotion..Fake news