no one ever disputed the top 3, i think it was a question of what do some of the other clubs look like in long island and where do that stack up.
Are they not worthy of even talking about in a forum? Just to get an idea? Yes spring will be here and you can look at results, and it will difficult for any team to compete with those top 3 teams. But against each other there might be many more competitive games.

Anybody see any college games this week? D1 that is, god forbid you talk about D2 or D3, the audacity we must keep the forum to talking about only 3 teams. lol get a grip.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
The key words being “LAST YEAR.” Kind of the whole point. Teams of 10 year old boys can change quickly.. and some of those teams are having a large turnover (upgrade?) of players... so if Legacy does beat everyone in the spring, then this forum should happily acknowledge them as the number four. Personally, I doubt they will beat LILC in the spring. Or some other 2026 teams.. But if they do, kudos..

Very close games, and you are dreaming if you think you are grouped with the top 3. Legacy is no closer then a lot of other teams, We scrimmaged other teams in the fall that were closer then legacy.
WOW, such sensitive people. Teams will be playing soon enough and we will all see what different teams have and how they compete. No need to get so up in arms about postings. With that said, I hope Legacy doesnt duck everyone like they did in the fall, and rebuilding with 5 kids that didn't want to play on S2S B team is not upgrading. Signed S2S A team Dad

All of 1 kid from S2S. And Legacy spanked your son's team every time they played them last year. Signed Reality.

Bottom line.

Express Haugen
91 Orange
Igloo

Every other team down here.

Argue and say your team belongs in this group if it makes you feel good. Everyone else knows you're not top 3.

This season is rolling up quick. This will become fact very soon.