Originally Posted by Anonymous
Shore2Shore/ Knights and Mooslax are not in the same conversation with Legacy ! They are not B teams they are C !!! These teams are filled with kids who got cut or cant even make there town travel teams ...I hear how much of a bargain you get ,,,well you get what you pay for ..Legacy has a couple of talented kids that keeps them competitive with the big boys ..KNIGHTS ?? COME ON ..they have kids that would get hurt against LAXACHUSETTS/ANNAPOLIS ETC...does anybody mention coaching??? exspress/igloo/91/legacy have real coaches...structure ,,thats what you pay for ,,the rest are for fun,,dont call it club ,,everyone who showed up made team ..

I think aside from your grotesque use of commas, your statement of "Competitive with the big boys" is absurd. THEY ARE 10!! If there are any "BIG BOYS" then you need to start checking birth certificates. In addition, I can assure you there are members of those teams you so easily criticize, that do in fact have the ability to play on some of these other teams. But that's not the point. As ADULTS, we make decisions for our children that are in their best interest. That could be paying $4K for an intensive travel experience. Or paying $2k for a more laid back approach. One is not right and the other wrong. So instead of attacking parents and quite frankly children to soothe your ego or mostly likely your bank account that's suffering, you should invest your time and energy into enriching your son's life. Or maybe just invest in spell check.