Originally Posted by Anonymous
so its fair to say the delusional Legacy parent must be from Farmingdale , Igloo B TEAM would give Legacy a run ,,,,and putting Farmingdale up there with RVC/CSH/SACHEM is a joke...Farmingdale best players all play for Legacy ,,,do the math ...Enjoy it yes ...they are kids ,,its a GAME...enjoy it . i hope you let your kids just enjoy youth sports ..dont live through your kids because you never played a sport in your life !!

In My Opinion- the best Farmingdale 2026 players are on Shore2Shore, not Legacy. In fact, a couple Farmingdale players who didn’t even make the 2026 Shore2Shore “A” team, were picked up by Legacy Eels.. no opinion here on how good Legacy Eels will be, but Farmingdale had one very good PAL team and one weak PAL team.

So it's quite obvious that you have been trolling by asking who the 4th team is over and over in this age group to plug your Shore2Shore nonsense. Legacy crushed them every time they played them last year. Legacy handled Mooselax and any other LI team besides 91 and Express. They only scrimmaged Igloo last year. As any normal person like the several who expressed unbiased opinions above, 91, Express and Igloo are the top, and Legacy is the only other LI team that can compete with them and always plays in the A bracket. I rather have my son compete in the A bracket and loose to Express/Igloo/91 in a very competitive game than play in B brackets and beat up on B level teams. So please tell me of 1 club team that beat Legacy besides the other 3 mentioned? Legacy trains with Express every Sat afternoon in Box. Its always a spirited and competitive. That's what you pay for.

Legacy plays box with Express. Maybe the Legacy Eels can compete with the Hitmen now? Or the Vipers?