Its funny how everyone keeps talking over the same thing over and over and over again. The top 3 are the top 3, I dont think anyone is disputing that, and you can choose who you may think is 1,2,3 but they are all in there, I personally think it is 91, igloo then express. But the question is who is next, not to belittle anyone, where does moose lax, legacy, shore 2 shore, outlaws, empire and others fit? How do they stack up and are there others that I am not mentioning????

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Could not agree more, why we keep talking about Legacy is crazy ,,2024 Tazz is Legit ..i dont know another age group where they are even in the conversation , the 2027 91 team would beat them badly ,,come on guys ...they had a GROUPON or tryouts last year ??? seriously ..

that's where you are wrong. legacy won the world series of lacrosse a few years ago, they have some good up and coming teams . The club is also more of a tight knitt family. Great training and good connections for your kids. do not listen to the hype of parents from 91 , playing for them is like buying good year tires. You pay for the name . You have to see the forrest through the trees.