OK so your son did not make team 91. And you continue to have him play in the town PAL league. thats great. But If he finds a club to work with why is that so terrible. When you say town Spring PAL, that only goes from late march to June. What if you want him to play a little more in the summer, or play in some fall tournaments etc???? I dont know whats wrong with finding a club and dont know why anyone would bash any people for getting teams together and teaching kids how to play lacrosse. Now if you have an issue with particular clubs, and dont feel that they are providing what you think they should for the price, then you need to explore other clubs. Tru Blue is not 3 K. The knights are not 3k, I heard Long Island Lacrosse Club is less then 1500. If your town is offering lacrosse in the fall and winter that is a good option as well, but not every town is doing that.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
think the conversation was about wasting money on B/C level club lax when people are ignoring the importance of home town PAL lax , years ago there was 1 maybe 2 elite clubs and if you didnt make it , there was no B TEAM or some other crap travel team. My dad and mom were ok saying you didnt make it , practice harder with your PAL team and we try again next year !!! Some smart business men said lets develop a team of kids who cant catch and throw and call it CLUB LAX???? seriously .. my kid who only plays town/pal ball , tried out for 91 and didnt make it ...ok,,,so instead so i dont hurt his feelings i am going to waste 3 grand paying for a college kid who he doesnt know and kids he doesnt know and say my son plays club....hahahahaha ..sorry ..enjoy letting your son/daughter play with there friends at home ...ot FORT NITE ..ITS OK NOT BEING AN ATHLETE ..take a look at the dads on LEGACY sideline ,lol,,,apple doesnt fall far from tree ,,save your money,,play wall ball,,go to DISNEY with family