think the conversation was about wasting money on B/C level club lax when people are ignoring the importance of home town PAL lax , years ago there was 1 maybe 2 elite clubs and if you didnt make it , there was no B TEAM or some other crap travel team. My dad and mom were ok saying you didnt make it , practice harder with your PAL team and we try again next year !!! Some smart business men said lets develop a team of kids who cant catch and throw and call it CLUB LAX???? seriously .. my kid who only plays town/pal ball , tried out for 91 and didnt make it ...ok,,,so instead so i dont hurt his feelings i am going to waste 3 grand paying for a college kid who he doesnt know and kids he doesnt know and say my son plays club....hahahahaha ..sorry ..enjoy letting your son/daughter play with there friends at home ...ot FORT NITE ..ITS OK NOT BEING AN ATHLETE ..take a look at the dads on LEGACY sideline ,lol,,,apple doesnt fall far from tree ,,save your money,,play wall ball,,go to DISNEY with family