Originally Posted by Anonymous
It sounds like you are familiar with the past practice and are hesitant about moving forward with YJ and are perhaps already dissatisfied with your experience. If you are unhappy or skeptical perhaps looking for another organization would be the best solution. This is supposed to be a positive experience for you, your child and her teammates and their families. If you are feeling negative it’s sure to bring feelings of negativity to the entire situation. Try shopping around as opposed to having your child try out tomorrow if that’s the intention-perhaps you will find something that’s a better fit for you/your child.

News Flash: Not everyone wants to be on YJ. My daughter would never tryout for that organization, it's toxic. It's not about being good enough, because that is a non issue for us, it's about the culture of the leadership. There are so many shady things that CR has done, for example, what's going on at Northport right now. Not negative, just telling the truth. We are very happy with a different organization, which I won't name, since I'm sure you would have something to say about since you sound like such a hammerhead. Good luck to all the girls trying out today, and don't forget to bring a ball!