Originally Posted by Anonymous

Which is why you'll see more player movement than in years past. If a kid really wants to play in college, it isn't enough to get reps against 1st stringers on a great team despite the coach telling you that's what's best. You have to be able to put something on video or get on the field when coaches are watching. Sophomore year is the big year now.

I like overall the Sept. 1st Jr. year rule. But this rule will drive up and increase the pressure on us parents to have our sons in the right school and on the correct travel team their Fresh and Sophomore year. We will all need to be guessing is my son a D1 kid is he D3 can he play college lacrosse. The early recruiting allowed the parents to know my little Johnny is not top D1.

What a joke. Get a life.

So if you are so smart please explain what about my commit is such a Joke. I am guessing you like the new rule as do I. But every thing has good and bad. Do you think the rule is 100% better for everything and everyone? Is it correct that the new rule shortens the real recruiting process? How does a parent know their son is D1, D2 or D3 before Sept 1st Jr. Year? You have no idea what level and what schools like/ have interest in your son before this date now is this correct? Please tell me how many 2020 kids have Verbals as of today? So if you have a 2020 son and he has received no emails and no phone calls from D1 schools you have 12 months from today to really search, contact, and find a team that wants you.

You're way too involved. Pressure on us parents? Relax Francis.