Originally Posted by Anonymous
IWLCA Question

My daughter's team is playing this weekend in IWLCA. I am looking at her bracket and the rest of the brackets. I see several with two or more of the teams I consider elite in them and I see many that are comprised of teams that I have never heard of. Unfortunately, my daughter's bracket falls into the latter category. Will there be coaches at all of the games or will the coaches only watch the YJ, Monster, Liberty, Steps, Heroes, Capital, M&D, TLC, Skywalkers... games? I am sure the event will be fun and worth wile regardless but I am hoping that my daughter and her team will be seen. Thank you.

All teams will get looks. There are very good individual players even on some of the lesser competitive teams and the coaches know this. There will also be many coaches from less competitive college programs who would be not spending their time wisely if they only look at the top players from the powerhouse teams. Reality is, just as the students are often over shooting for interest of top programs, there are also programs over shooting for interest from top players. There will be plenty of players and coaches, with opportunities for all.