Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought the topic was 3 good teams by one club. I stood corrected by another person, (3 teams, same age). Seemed over at that piont, but here we are.

Funny how you made an honest mistake, corrected it...but somehow somebody thought that it was a good opportunity to knock the tournament as a B tournament, and then come back with some ridiculous post about how you should have written your initial which makes absolutely no sense...as I stated earlier, glad that NJLC had a great weekend, congrats.

Agree, NJLC has always put together good teams, some of the better High School teams in NJ. With the programs like Mad Dog & Turnpike who seem to lose teams & players when they hit High School, NJLC should continue to develop players and field, strong teams. I could be wrong but they might be the only non-NLF club to send teams to NLF events.

Not a huge fan of NLF, but the competition is excellent. Very true about certain clubs, they cannot keep teams going through high school, I understand that a kid here and there may leave a program for greener pastures, but some clubs seem to shed a whole team once high school hits. I find it especially surprising for Mad Dog considering that they have good players and a pretty large footprint with the MD West and select teams.

Mad Dog only pulls from a small area in NJ, major turnover with coaches. Within 3 years Mad Dog NJ could be dead.