Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That braveheart was crazy,, each team had at least one chance at the goal, I think maybe that person put them a little lower in their rankings because they got smoked at the same tournament by express, I guess you could say Express 91 Igloo are clearly three in some fashion, but who would you put after that to fill out the top 10?

Those three are the top 3 teams. My son does not play on either of the 3 but has played against them. As an outsider it would seem to be Express, 91 Orange, Igloo, and then a fall off of teams that could beat each other any given game. Express North, Harveys, Moose, Outlaws, Shore 2 Shore, Legacy, Roar... Once outside of that it doesn't really matter.

Nobody can argue that the Express and 91 2026 teams were the best two on Long Island last year. And Igloo had probably been the best (in 2026) the two previous years, so they clearly knew that they needed to make changes and adapt this year (and Igloo did make a lot of major changes).. so we can expect those three at the top this year; but as you see in other age groups, as kids hit ~fifth grade, new kids who were afterthoughts in past years start to get their mojo. And many players move to other teams for opportunity to develop, so you do see a reshuffling of the deck. My opinion is you’ll see one or two other teams start to separate from that lower tier, and at least be somewhat competitive with the top three. Without naming names, look for organizations that had larger talent pools to pick from this year, and that have had significant turnover...