Originally Posted by Anonymous
I honest don’t have a problem with them having a B team with kids new to lacrosse. My issue is charging 3800. The same price as the A team. That’s insane. Even 91 charges less for there B team

Anybody know how many players that Express B team is carrying? If they have 19 or 20, and the kids are learning and playing a lot, and they’re getting legit coaching, that’s a very different thing than if they carry 25+ and they’re paying for the Express name..

They have a small roster and an outstanding coach. You can't get better than that and he is hands on and coaches them up. Problem is... that team was a not good last year and they had to rebuild and didn't attract a lot of talent at tryouts. And rebuilding a B team is hard because parents worry about the attention the team gets.

The problem is that the A team takes too many players, so you have no chance of the B team getting any talent. Thats why the Express B teams go no where.
And for that price you should have 3-4 coaches. If you dont have that your wasting your money.

That’s not really the problem. The problem is the price. Why pay 3800 when I can go to another b level club for half the cost. The rebel’s was 2600 for the season (no I’m not mike Brennan.). True blue 2300, legacy 3000. If they lowered their price they would get god kids to stay