Respectfully disagree. There was plenty of talent at tryouts. There was close to 60 kids. My kid is a B team player. I would have gladly had him play on the B team if they weren’t charging an insane price for the B team(also the same price as the A team). Us B team parents know the A team is gonna get more attention. As a result the B team should be less money than the A.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I honest don’t have a problem with them having a B team with kids new to lacrosse. My issue is charging 3800. The same price as the A team. That’s insane. Even 91 charges less for there B team

Anybody know how many players that Express B team is carrying? If they have 19 or 20, and the kids are learning and playing a lot, and they’re getting legit coaching, that’s a very different thing than if they carry 25+ and they’re paying for the Express name..

They have a small roster and an outstanding coach. You can't get better than that and he is hands on and coaches them up. Problem is... that team was a not good last year and they had to rebuild and didn't attract a lot of talent at tryouts. And rebuilding a B team is hard because parents worry about the attention the team gets.