Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are so many boys decommitting from Ohio State?????? Heard the coach is terrible!

Some that decommitted were just not good enough to play at that level anymore and went to a less competitive school where they have a better chance of seeing the field. Some coaches just change their mind..

Really? Actually OSU lost the second best player in the grade as well as two other standouts that decommmitted to go to better schools.

Few things with this post.

One, the insinuation that they were not god enough and were decommitted. I think those in the know, know they were good enough. (2 I know of at least. how many left, 3). If you knew the families, I don't, but both were always rumored to leave, on their own, with one wanting to be closer to home and the other wanting academic prowess. Both extremely powerful and the "best" reasons to,decommit. Another rumor, Shouldn't both be '19's in the first place and don't give me late birthday, crap? I'm not sure

Second, Although plenty good enough, please don't throw out 2nd best in the grade. The 2 I know of aren't even the 2nd best in their (school area club team). Good players, yes for sure, some may say overrated, (if you want, your call.). Again good players, but if picking a team not sure they are a part of the first 4 kids picked.

Thirdly, One thing is certain this juggling isn't over maybe just beginning.