Good point about looking behind the curtain. From help wanted ads for coaches it looks like 5K per season plus free for your kid. I doubt giant clubs pay full price at these tourneys when then bring 10 teams to a stay to play. Say a club has 16 teams of 20 players each at 2K per, 640K of revenue per year. 80K for coach salaries plus 40K free go for coaches children. 200K max for tourney entry fees. heck 100K for field rental/ indoor space etc. That leaves around 250K for admin fees, insurance, marketing, equipment and most important director/owners salary. 150k salary/year possible? I realize most clubs are not that big but some of the cost's will decrease year over year especially if you own your practice facility or host own tournaments. Kickbacks for "Stay to play" etc. Comparison in girls Lax would be HOCO team which is part of howard county rec and parks, free fields, non paid coaches. Fees are around half of private clubs, 1K per kid. I am sure they all make HOCO pay full price at tourneys as well.