Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Do you think the Liberty girls will take spots from the original TG players?

TG will probably offer positions to 3-4 new girls. Maybe two didn’t return, maybe two more will be cut. There were over 70 girls at the tryouts, so we’ll see what happens.

TG has areas like all teams where they can improve; for instance the 2 low attackers from Want are solid and secure on that starting group but the other 2 spots can easily be taken by a kid from liberty, Igloo or any other program. High attack for TG is where AS knows he needs improvement

SAying that daddys girl is the only A player on igloo is ridiculous. Likke saying the middie from wb is the only A player on TG,,,, No they are just both the best players on their team.
TG's bottom 10 changes every year and usually is the make up of former B players, because they ride the pine and leave. Igloo plays all their girls, some are not A players but TC does play them all

Do you think the Liberty girls will take spots from the original TG players?

TG will probably offer positions to 3-4 new girls. Maybe two didn’t return, maybe two more will be cut. There were over 70 girls at the tryouts, so we’ll see what happens.

TG has areas like all teams where they can improve; for instance the 2 low attackers from Want are solid and secure on that starting group but the other 2 spots can easily be taken by a kid from liberty, Igloo or any other program. High attack for TG is where AS knows he needs improvement

SAying that daddys girl is the only A player on igloo is ridiculous. Likke saying the middie from wb is the only A player on TG,,,, No they are just both the best players on their team.
TG's bottom 10 changes every year and usually is the make up of former B players, because they ride the pine and leave. Igloo plays all their girls, some are not A players but TC does play them all

Igloo has one great player period. Although she sometimes doesn’t show up in games, such as the beat down Igloo took from TH at there last meeting. TG has an Arsenal. There is no one player who makes the team. There are about 5-6 girls on that team who are lights out. The big Smithtown girl who shoots rockets. The wings play of the Islip and CSH girl, The Wantagh Attack unit. Very rare for all of them to be off in a game. If they win draws they pound goals, and have greatly improved there. YJ has similar strong girls at several positions, as well as a stand out goalie. Igloo/ YJ West is just not deep and it will be revealed this year. Then the one girl will move to Thorn, and rest of the team will be leafy to scratch.

Let me single out a few players so it seems I am nor just promoting my daughter, throw in some town names and positions, make sure I mention my daughter in this agenda so she gets recognition as one of the top players. PATHETIC.

Tg has one good team and they are too happy to thro their teammates under the bus, as you can see nobody wants to be on the sideline with that group of insane parents, if you think it bad now wait another year or two when colleges are watching the games

Looking forward to the merge of Igloo/YJ in a year and all the crying and belly aching when girls that have been on the YJ team for years get dropped to W's team and TC is coaching as T stands by and watches. Don't bury your head in the sand and pretend its not going to happen the writing is on the wall. And that will be happening 2 years before recruiting begins it will be great timing for all those loyal parents.