Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]According to the all the Back of the Cage speculation - they were all going to TG. What happen posters???

What the 23 Igloo parents should try to keep the team together and move to another program. Just be the second A team for that program and practice up on the north shore like you always have. Seems easy to figure out.

I'm sure Igloo parents will be thrilled traveling to Holbrook for practice.

So have two A teams within an organization...sounds good but not ! they will enter the same tournaments and end up playing each other which we all know how that outcome with the parents will become ...welcome more drama good luck with that !

This is true. On the boys side, I can tell you that it becomes a real problem. It's the reason Legacy started up. Took 91s second A teams. This will last for one year, Then they will merge into one A team. Problem with Igloo, is there is really only one girl who is a true A player, she comes as a package deal with her Dad as a coach. So the majority of the girls on this second "A" team will be cut. I also don't think the Thorn team needs any more Daddy coaches.